STUNNING & EXTENSIVELY UPGRADED CONTEMPORARY EICHLER HOME
23 CABRILLO COURT, SAN RAFAEL, CA
4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2411 SF • .30 Acres • $1,470,000
JUST SOLD FOR $1,470,000. HIGHEST PRICE EVER PAID FOR AN EICHLER HOME IN TERRA LINDA! LISTED & SOLD BY RENEE ADELMANN, THE #1 REALTOR FOR EICHLER HOMES SOLD SINCE 2007. CONTACT RENEE AT 415-EICHLER (415-342-4537) FOR YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS!
You will be absolutely blown away with this stunning 4 Bedroom (with possible 5th bedroom), 3 Bathroom atrium model Eichler home that has been remodeled from head to toe. This is what some may call a “Super Eichler” and has the attention to detail and stunning modern design that many buyers are just waiting to own. Now is your opportunity to own a beautiful architectural home that has it all. Upgrades include:
- Amazing kitchen with custom wood grain cabinets, Caesarstone counters, Thermador appliances, a chefs gas stove and oven with 6 burners plus griddle, tile backsplash, an eat-in kitchen island, and a stainless steel hood with lighting.
- 3 large and updated bathrooms with amazing tile work, Danze water fixtures, sleek low flow toilets, towel warmer, dual shower heads, Zebra wood cabinets, and Caesarstone counters.
- Custom inset closets and doors in bedrooms with lighting
- Detached “Eichleresque” unit ideal for use as a home office
- Sheet rock in most of home
- A plumbed wet bar with storage
- Porcelain tile floors throughout
- Sleek LED track lighting and designer lighting fixtures throughout
- Built in custom storage cabinets; media closet
- Caulked tongue and groove ceiling
- Dual pane windows encapsulate the atrium area
- Working radiant heat with new Triangle Tube 2 in 1 boiler
- Mini split air conditioner
- Gas fireplace
- Wired video intercom
- Nest thermostat and smoke/CO2 detector
Not only is this home located on a very quiet cul-de-sac but it also is situated on a large pie shaped 1/3-acre lot that backs to the coveted open space surrounding Terra Linda. The yard is very large and features a beautiful English garden, numerous fruit trees, irrigation, outdoor speakers, and views of the surrounding hills.
Just a short distance to preschools, parks, groceries, ice cream, the public pool, dining, hiking and biking trails and, of course, it is also located in the coveted Dixie School District. What more could one ask for? Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to own a stunning modern home in Marin County.